Sunday, June 21, 2009

June Tail Work

I have finally made it back up to Pilot Knob Ridge after making it through the long weekends I have had due to work. Today, I was asked to clear out the drive that is part of the orange trail in preparation for work that is going to be done at the Gazebo. I believe that a generous patron is donating a bench and funds to refurbish the gazebo and the LGLC needs the drive clear so they can get materials up and people up for the dedication in July.

I removed two rock cairn that I placed in the drive where the drive turn off into the woods. I also removed two downed tree and a few leaning trees that would interfere with the drive up. Anyhow the drive is clear as is the rest of the orange trail as I found a couple of downed trees on the way down.

For me a good way to spend a couple of hours on Father's Day

No comments: