Sunday, November 18, 2007

Frosty Morning

It was cold when I headed up this morning at 8:00 am. The trails were good but a little wet in spots from the rain we had late last week.

The waterfalls was gushing!

One of the treats this morning was that it was totally clear and I could see Gore Mt, with a new coating of snow on its peak. I also saw some of the snow capped mountains in the high peaks. I will try and idenitfy which ones.

I didn't run into anybody, maybe everyone is more interested in Thanksgiving :-)

I did a little minor trail work, one thing though in particular was I put some brush up where some hikers were cutting a couple of the switchbacks off on the orange trail heading to the driveway. It is important for our trail maintence that hikers stay on the trails.

Until next time.

No comments: